Monday, March 3, 2008

Bobby Who?

Bobby Flay...I had no idea who Bobby Flay was until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. A friend told us all about him and how he was a genius. We went to his restaurant in Las Vegas (you might have seen pictures in a previous blog) and we fell in love... or i did. Long story short i bought my second and third cookbook from him this afternoon. Every night for about a week i have made dinner on the grill. I think everyone should own his cook books. I got mine on Amazon.com today for really cheap and my first one at Costco. (Not all of them are easy recipes though) Here are the three I have



Elliot and I love this sauce on chicken or steak from the grill:
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 tbs Dijon mustard
2 tbs horseradish
1tbs chili powder let sit for 15 min. Brush on meat a few min. before taking off the grill. Once meet in fully cooked and off grill pour on top. Its is surprisingly good! I used it last night on stakes and tonight on chicken.

http://www.bobbyflay.com/

2 comments:

Buell Fam said...

The recipe you cooked for us was from Bobby Flay! Jeff loves his show on the Food Network. He is going to want to borrow your cookbook!

Shannon said...

hey katie, it's Elliots cousin shannon. I am so excited to find some more GOOD Cook Books,I am heading to Costco today, and the recipes sound delicious! Thanks!