Saturday, March 22, 2008

Best Day Ever!!!

Elliot and i drove to Roosevelt today to get a foot detox done (which was crazy) and the Best thing happened to me. I was looking at my Better Homes and Gardens magazine and there was a picture of a dog, of course i had to comment on how cute it was and out of no where Elliot said for Christmas i could get a dog or even before.
If you have ever talked to me before you would know that i LOVE little dogs and i have been wanting one forever, but Elliot hates dogs and doesn't want one. So this information was coming from left field, but i Love left field. I have The worlds best husband! I love you hun!

My favorite little dog in the world is a shih tzu, but sadly elliot thinks shih tzus are ugly so i can't have one. After some research today i like these dogs. Coton de tulear.
What do you think?

http://www.gempuppies.com/availablepuppiespage.htm

This breed is perfect for us. They are around 8 to 15 pounds( i want the smallest girl of the litter) don't shed have no pet dander, no known health problems, smart and easy to train, good with children and other dogs. It is very attached and loyal to its owners, makes a good watch dog and it has a distinct silly personality. It can tell when you are sad and it tries to cheer you up, it is known in France as the Anti-depressant. It loves to play when you want to play and it likes to cuddle when you want to cuddle. And they are SO cute!!!!

4 comments:

brookie said...

Yay for left field! I think that dog is sooooooooooo cute. The only thing I would caution about in getting a pure white dog is tear stains. Our maltese has dark brown spots on the hair around his eyes and its really hard to keep clean. have fun doggie shopping!

Jami Broadbent said...

I am so happy for you. A tear just came to my eye. BTW how was the detox?

Karen said...

I can't beleive it !! How exciting.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

I love them!! Good Luck!