Monday, March 17, 2008

ABC's

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Elliot
C- Cake or Pie: Cake for sure. The Yummy Chocolate one at Costco.
D- Day of choice: Saturday. I finally have them off after 4 years of no Saturdays.
E- Essentials: Chocolate, Mascara and Elliot
F- Favorite color: Black and Red... and Green
G-Gummy bears or worms- Worms, with the sour stuff one the outside.
H- Hometown- umm i don't know i have a few. San Antonio then Ashburn Va then Dallas.
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, Diet Coke, Red Meat, Stupid reality shows on VH1.
J- January or July- July! Its warm and thats when i got married.
L-life would be incomplete without: Elliot of course and Food, mainly treats.
M- Married date: July/28/07
N- Number of siblings: 3 and a cute little Doggy
O- Oranges or Apples- Oranges
P- Phobias or fears- Someone breaking into my house, better known as Boogie men.
Q- Quotes: You shut your mouth when your talking to me!
R- Reason to smile- Elliot, my crafting area, cooking(sometimes), sleeping in, shoes, little dogs!
S- Season: Summer. I Hate winter, but i love the month of December!!!
T- Tag three- Esther, Karen and Heather.
U- Unknown fact about me: I get the creeps cleaning bathrooms, its the worst for me!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: MEAT EATER!!! I love steak! Love love love love. .
W- Worst habit: I have a lot. Elliot hates that my toothpaste has dried toothpaste on the top.
X- X-ray or ultrasound: X-ray. if i had an ultrasound that might mean i was pregnant.
Z- Favorite animal at the Zoo- The leopard. I don't know if they have that animal at the zoo, but they are beautiful!

3 comments:

summonz said...

Katie its Summer! I found you through Camille! Check out my blog! :) I'll add you as my blog friend! :) Call me! I'm stilllll waiting to do lunch!

summonz said...

CALL ME! I called u today... I must have the wrong #! I have to talk to you! -Summer:)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.