Saturday, February 23, 2008

I was Tagged!

Ten years ago: I was thirteen and I had just moved to Virginia from Texas and i was pissed!! I moved in the middle of 6th grade, i suddenly became an only child and left my great state of Texas. After only a few months i fell in love with Virginia!

Five places i have lived:
1.Dallas, Texas
2.Ashburn, Virginia
3.San Antonio, Texas
4.Las Vegas, Nevada
5.Provo, Utah


Five things on my to-do list:
1.Clean my bedroom
2.Talk Elliot in to getting a dog
3.Talk Elliot into liking Texas
4.Learn how to use my sewing machine
5.Finish my quilt

I enjoy:
Making jewelry, sewing, vacationing, looking on ebay, hanging out with Elliot, being with family, trying new foods (especially chocolate), cooking, playing wii, playing with friends and sleeping (when i can actually fall asleep).

Two bad habits:
1.forgetting to turn off lights
2.watching tv shows and movies over and over again

Five things you don't know about me:
1.I have always had a crush on Billy Idol
2.I hate Americas next top model and Tyra Banks, but if it comes on and i see even one second of it i Have to watch it.
3. Watching TV helps me fall asleep at night.
4. If i see a cop while driving it scares me stiff
5. I am deathly afraid of someone breaking into my house.

Five jobs i have had:
1. Working for State Farm Insurance
2. Working in promotions for a a few radio stations
3. Doing hair at Robert Cromeans Salon
4. Doing hair at Sheps Studio
5. Doing hair at Haven Salon

Five People I have tagged:
Heather
Becky
Mel
Camille
The Dyers

4 comments:

Read and Camille King said...

hey babe, thanks for tagging me. you are too dang cute. i still need my hair done by you.

Esther Attridge said...

Where did you get the cute background?

jenny said...

I am totally afraid of cops too. And I fall asleep to a movie every night. I can't sleep without a little background noise.

Lauren Dyer said...

Hey! I love the new look for your Blog! So, we've been tagged, and I'm guessing that means that I answer the questions that you answered? I'll just call you..