Monday, February 18, 2008

Vegas Banaza. Happy Valentines/Birthday/Weekend get away with friends!

This trip to Vegas served a lot of purposes. We had been wanting to get away to Vegas for a while, it was a good way celebrate Valentines Days and most importantly a good way to celebrate my Birthday. We went to the show La Reve at the Wynn. Its was an amazing aquatic show. (Much cooler than it sounds.) The picture below is the stage.
On the drive down to Vegas (and the last two years that i have know Elliot) i could not stop talking about the éclairs at the Chocolate Swan. They are so painfully good!! This is my dream treat!



We gambled a few dollars... surprise surprise no one won anything.
Dinner at the Mesa Grill was delicious. We got the dessert sampler and they added a lemon meringue creme brulee as my birthday cake. It was the best creme brulee in the history of creme brulee.

6 desserts later...

Husband was so cute and wrapped my Valentines gift. It made me smile every time i looked at it.

8 comments:

Karen said...

I hope you had a great birthday. It looked like a lot of fun.

Shane D. said...

Yes! This was a sweet weekend...

-shane

Mel Glade said...

It is cute that he wrapped your V-day present... but what was in it?! Come on, girl, did you get some good stuff? Rob felt really bad that he forgot to call you on your birthday (it looks like you were having too much fun to answer the phone anyways). Looks like things are going well for you. Love you guys, R&M

jenny said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Katie!! I was in Vegas this weekend too! With jeff & wendy and tyler & nate. We went to Le Reve too! When were you there? If we were there the same night that would be crazy!

Read and Camille King said...

Katie!! you are so dang CUTE! i need you to come to monterey and do my hair!! i need it despretly!!
oh by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!

Esther Attridge said...

I hope you brought some of those desserts home to share :) I tagged you on my blog - so you're it!

Esther Attridge said...

that's super funny that you had my one blog saved. So for the tag - you just answer the same questions I did and then tag 5 other people :)

jenny said...

That is so crazy. We went on Sunday night. I wish I would have known! It would have been fun to hang out. We walked by a chocolate swan and it looked so good.