Thursday, February 12, 2009

Its official, Sophie is here.

I never thought that Elliot would give in on letting me get a dog. I 100% LOVE dogs and Elliot 100% HATES dogs, Our feelings on dogs could not be more different! Since the decision to get a dog is a huge one I really did have to wait until Husband said yes. The moment he said yes I jumped on the internet to find breeders in Utah. The next day I found Sophie, a few days later i drove up to Layton to see her. That same trip to Layton i paid for her, but couldn't take her home b/c I was going to Ga. soon after. The breeder was nice enough to hold her for me. (If i left Sophie with Elliot while I was in Ga. He would have given her away). As requested here are a few pictures.

She Loves the snow. She eats it, buries her head in it and jumps around in it. Its really cute that she loves it so much.



Sophie loves to have her belly rubbed, scrambled eggs, she loves to be snuggled and loves to chew on bones. She Hates the blow drier and the leash. She lets me know when she has to poddy so we can take her outside. Honestly there are times we forget she is even here. She is a really mellow quiet pup. The best part of all (for Elliot) is that she stays away from him. She is happy when he comes home, but she doesn't need to smell or jump up for him.
Pictures don't really do her Justis, she is so much cuter in real life.

4 comments:

Lauren Dyer said...

Oh my goodness! I Want to meet her, she is so cute!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Yay! She seems like the perfect match for you guys, and she is so good! i am so happy for you! Your trip looked so fun! i am so happy you have cute little sophie!

Summer Carlile said...

Even though I may be a dog hater like Elliot she does look really cute and I am glad she doesn't jump up on people or smell them, I hate that too. I might actually like your dog.

Lyndee W. said...

Does she get any bigger? She's the perfect size right now! Such a cute puppy! It's amazing what we do for those we love, huh?