Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The crazy trip to Georgia

Last week I went to Georgia to hang with my sisters, Mom and Dad. Some how my cute little nephew got the stomach flu on Tuesday, then my niece and sister got it Wednesday, my brother in law got it Thursday, my Mom got it Friday, my Dad got it Saturday and then I get in on Monday. There weren't many pictures taken to document this trip, but we were all to sick.

But here are the pictures i do have. I got to meet my new niece Hailey. She is so to cute!

I also got to see how much Abby and Charlie have grown. They say and do the cutest things!!


On Saturday morning and afternoon we all felt well enough to go the the Atlanta Aquarium. It was amazing. Charlie was so funny there. This was by far the best exhibit of the day... the alligators. The second Charlie saw them he was hilarious. He was yelling in joy and then wanted and tried to climb over the glass to get in the water with them. It was so cute... I love that kid.

Grandpa Tom with BFC (best friend cousins).

The sister
s
All in all it was a fun trip... minus the barfing! I already miss everyone, I can't wait for Florida in May.

3 comments:

Buell Fam said...

How terrible that you all got the flu. Hope you are feeling better!

Lyndee W. said...

I saw a Bumbo chair! Those are seriously such good chairs! I hope you're feeling better.

Karen said...

That really stinks that everyone was sick. Have you gotten your new little puppy yet?