Saturday, December 13, 2008

7 random facts about myself

My cousins wife Kari tagged me Forever ago and i started this post weeks ago and then forgot all about it, so here are some embarrassing/weird things about me

1. When i eat fruity snacks (skittles, fruit snacks, starbursts) i have to line up the last 4 for 5 in the order i want to finish them off. I usually want to end on one like red or purple b/c they are my favorite. And if someone asks if they can have one of the last ones i already had plans for, i have a really hard time giving them up.

2. I have a system to what perfume i wear. Its weird. There are lots of them though so i can't tell you all of them. But here are a few... If i wear a something that i bought when i lived in Las Vegas (usually a funky outfit) I always wear my Very sexy perfume, b/c the smell reminds me of Vegas. If i wear a really girly or conservative outfit i wear my Chanel purfume b/c for some reason Chanel things are girly (i don't know). If i wear something really fancy i will wear my valentino perfume, b/c well i don't know why. I have like 10 purfumes so there are way too many systems.

3. I have to watch t.v to fall asleep. That is a bad habit.

4. I could eat Salad, steak, nachos/chip and salsa and chocolate at any time in the day. Those are my favorite things to eat.

5. I love to find a bargain. Its a Glade thing, my mom taught us young.

6.I hate doing my own hair. I always try and find reasons why i shouldn't wash my hair, b/c if i wash my hair that means i have to blow dry it.

7. I get really uncomfortable when people sing at me. Even if Elliot tries to sing to me. I just feel so weird, almost embarrassed for the person.

So there you have it, I am a weirdo.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

OMG! You're OCD, too! LOL