Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Grandma Glade Stockings

My Grandmother Glade had a tradition to make cute personalized stockings. I wanted to keep that tradition alive, but add a little flare. Here are the ones that i made. My little stocking girl might be a little goddy, but if you know me you know it fits well.

Her are the original ones. My Moms, Dads, Heathers and Becky's are all the ones my Grandmother Glade made. Little Annie (our dog) ate mine and Robs. Grandma Sandy made all the others. So cute. (these stocking are the ones that live at Grandma Sandy's house.)

The new Bagley ones.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them good job, what a fun tradition for your family too!

Lyndee W. said...

Love it. They turned out cute! My Mom made ours as a kid and so I made one for Lyle while he was on his mission. I still have them and plan on framing them someday for an awesome decoration. Good job on the stockings! You're so crafty!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

They are sooooooooooo cute! i love that your is "gody"! you're the cutest thing ever!! I just love you! Your Thanksgiving looked fun! How great to go down to Vegas!

Jami Broadbent said...

those turned out great!

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Your hair looks really cute btw!!

Buell Fam said...

So cute! I love them!

Saleem Family said...

You are so talented...is there anything you can't accomplish! I think you have inspired me to try making some cute christmas stockings for next year. Love them!

Karen said...

I just love those! How fun and festive!

Tolman Family said...

We are sending out Christmas cards, will you email your address? Thanks

Lyndee W. said...

Hey Katie. Can you email me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card? thanks!
lyndee_wilkerson@hotmail.com