Sunday, April 25, 2010

Valentines... Better late than never

We decided a few years ago that going out for a Valentines dinner date was Crazy, because Everyone is out for there romantic dinner also. So making something at home is perfect, but of course you have to spice it up a bit. So this year we did a fondue night with alcohol free wines. We had Elliot's siblings over and it was a blast.

I pulled out every last red item I had in the house and put it up.

The wines and champagne. I saw these featured on the food network one night.

Cheese, Yes please

Meats

Chocolate, could anything be better... I think not!

I put three phrases under everyone's plates that during the course of the dinner we had to say. We got some good laughs out of the game.


The Utah Bagley's

4 comments:

Diana and Derek said...

Very cool!

Summer Carlile said...

Thanks for inviting us we had a blast!

Karen said...

I saw this early and felt totally left out! You did an amazing job and were so thoughtful to invite everyone. Valentines is one of those stinky days to eat out. Way to much drama.

Nancy Mataoa de Montero said...

I loved your mix it up game. So clever. And did you eat all that meat raw????

Love you!