Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Its kind of a Thanksgiving Miracle!?!?

I came home from work this afternoon to start cooking for tomorrow and this is what I found. This is not very conducive for productive cooking!! Our fridge broke a while ago, so we have been using the spare one in the basement (VERY annoying). I am so happy to have a fridge in the kitchen again. Although I will be happier when its not in the middle of the kitchen!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Can you tell I am procrastinating?
Also I am so excited, my next post will be about my ottoman I made and the re-done sewing bench! I think I will be done tonight... hopefully

4 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

Congrats! It is a Thanksgiving miracle.

Esther Attridge said...

wait....did elliot just bring up the fridge from the basement or is it a new fridge?

Katie said...

This is a new one.

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!! Best wishes to you and Elliott tomorrow!