Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another Post about my dog. Don't read if you don't care.

I know its lame to blog about your dog, but there might be 1 or 2 family members/friends that might like this post.
When we went to Texas a few weeks ago I accidentally left my camera at home, I am still waiting for my friends to email me the pics... we will see if that ever happens. Until then, here is this silly post
I got Sophie groomed today, when she walked out I just started laughing. She looks like a Dr. Seuss character. Pictures don't show just how funny it is.


Seriously this dog is one of a kind, she rings a bell when she needs to go potty, she hasn't had any accidents in the house, and she Never barks. She is still trying to win Elliot over, It has not happened yet.

8 comments:

Kari said...

I'll say this as calmly as I can. IT IS NOT LAME TO BLOG ABOUT YOUR DOG.

Kristin said...

awwww, Soph! I miss you!

We're still on to dog sit again, right?

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh!! i love this post! I love little sophie! she looks so cute! and soft.

Karen said...

She is cute. And winning Elliot over may take years and years. Bagley's are just not into dogs. I love her bow!

Lyndee W. said...

I love her bow too! We're excited to sit her this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love a clean puppy!!!!

sarah savage said...

so this is totally weird and creepy, but you cut my hair like 2 years ago at shep's and i loved it. and i haven't been able to find anyone else who could cut my hair like you did, so i googled your name and found your blog. do you still cut hair? if so, where?

cute dog, by the way! :)

Unknown said...

silly pup. so she rings a bell huh? my goldendoodle kona loved his but phoebe was afraid of it =( i had a personalized Poochie Bell. if thats not the kind you got here is a link. they're super cute
http://www.poochie-pets.net/pbells.html