Sunday, March 15, 2009

Get me out of here!!!

A few days a go we bought our plane tickets to go to Florida in May. Ever since then all I can think about is the Sun, the ocean, WARM WEATHER and little nieces and nephews in bathing suits :). I have the bug, I am so anxious, May seems so far away! Wouldn't you be anxious if this is what you have to look forward too?

This the beach house.

The view from the beach house. Just a block from the beach.
+

















This year Rob, Mel and baby TJ get to come +
the newest addition... Baby Hailey.














And of course these beautiful kiddos.

I can't wait for another fun week at the beach!

8 comments:

Karen said...

So how long will you get to enjoy the family and beach? And exactly when can we crash the party?! And maybe most importantly...can we crash the party?

Christine Porter said...

I'm jealous! Nicole is in Florida even as we speak

Lyndee W. said...

Holy crap! that is the coolest beach house I have ever seen. Totally jealous!

Hedderg said...

Oh great, I have now caught the bug! It seems like May is a lifetime away for me (packing, moving, finding somewhere else to live, taking care of the little ones, not losing my mind, etc!) AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Shannon said...

WOW, that looks AWESOME!! I love the water! What a fun place to hang wiyh family. I may be calling you to find out more about where you stay! So jealous!!

Anonymous said...

May will be perfect the water will be so nice and warm and the sun will be out a bit longer:) The water here is still on the chilly side;)

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Oh now I'm excited too! I forgot how cool the house looks! Hailey cant wait to see you there!

Britni said...

I've had horrible vacation fever since the beginning of May. I think that's what spring is for.