Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Witches Table

Here is a half of the witches table (the finished half) that I made.

To make these all you do is empty glass bottles from your kitchen, or go to DI, i did a little of both. Then you type the labels, print them out, crumple them up, put it in tea, let it dry, spray with clear spray paint and then glue on with a glue stick. Also i added that straw twin and spray painted the lids black.

I don't know if you can see my cauldron next to the bottles, but it has my wedding extensions sticking out of it.

Hopefully by the time Halloween is over i will have finished this project... We'll see.

8 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Super cute! I mean spooky!

Esther Attridge said...

Thank you! I told Bryan I was going to copy you and he was psyched!!

Esther Attridge said...

what is the text under vampire blood???

Shannon said...

I love it!!

Karen said...

Another Halloween nut! There must be something in that water out there. I have never known some many to be excited about Halloween! It is so fun!!!

jenny said...

Hahaha oh my gosh. The barbie head cracks me up. You are hilarious. Was she decapitated from the bungee jump of love?

Kristin said...

AWE. SOME. please can i come over and see it in person?

wedding extensions, huh? intersting...

Jami Broadbent said...

wow you are amazing.