Sunday, September 14, 2008

Reasons to love Utah

We went for a ride down the canyon with some good friends of ours. This time of year is beautiful here. Although it means that in a month or so there will be snow... and i don't love that about utah


And another reason, it might be the #1 reason. These highly addictive Utah truffles. I LOVE chocolate, i mean Love and these are my favorites. These are about as good to me as a piece of Godiva chocolate, and a fourth of the price. If you live in Utah and you haven't had one of these, i suggest you do.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fantastic ride you two must have had! Yum I didn't know about the chocolates I would have loved to try one while I was there last month.

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

Are you on a random bike?

Shane D. said...

that is a good looking couple!

Lyndee W. said...

Aren't they called tandem bikes?

Anywho...looks like fun! And I agree with you about the chocolates! Grandma Marvella gave us some awhile ago and I think I ate all of them! The orange chocolate and mint chocolate are the best!

BTW, love the new blog look! I've recently become enamored with damask! Looks awesome!

Karen said...

Love fall too. I love the knew blog look. So cute!

Jami Broadbent said...

I am glad you are riding your sweet cruiser!

Rachel Hagen said...

Lets do dinner, it'll be fun to catch up with ya'll. Mick is extremely busy these past few weeks (he's been out of town every week). But I think after this upcoming week we should be able to do something. Maybe next weekend?