Monday, August 11, 2008

New weight loss plan.



Well i have a new weight loss plan. If you are interested here are the steps:
1. Go to Florida, catch some weird bug that the sides effects last a couple months.
2. Move. (Slowly for about a month)
3. Eat like crap and eat a lot. ex: corn dogs, doughnuts, french fries, chicken wraps, pizza, more corn dogs and chips and salsa.

The interesting thing about this diet was eating junk food. I usually eat pretty healthy, but when we were moving we only ate food that could be microwaved or maybe put in the oven. I don't really recommend catching that bug OR moving! I am still thinking about which one was worse, but i don't hate the results!!
(Also as of today we are 100% done moving out of our old house)

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow. What a diet! I gave up on weight lose and then life got really stressful and off came some pounds. Not a lot but way more than when I was really trying! So glad your done moving. I hope you love your new place!

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

that diet has worked for me before! We must be related! I hope after the baby it will repeat its effects!

Anonymous said...

And then there's the hyperthyroid diet where you eat and eat and lose and lose and lose including muscle! Not a recommended diet!!!

Jami Broadbent said...

That sounds incredibly disgusting!

Kari said...

Where in Texas are you hoping to move?

Kari said...

I'm not sure how Matt's feeling about it. Maybe he'll cave a little if I tell him he'd have his own family down here too. I think we'd be somewhere in DFW, but not too close to Arlington, cause I don't want to be TOO close to my parents. And they don't want me too close. :) When do you think you'd all move? I thought your parents just moved to Kansas or something.