Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A week in Paradise.

What could be better than being with family, good weather, beautiful beaches, great shopping (well a good outlet mall) , amazingly fresh sea food and doing nothing but relaxing in the sun? NOTHING! I love Florida!


Most of  The Glade Family. 
Sadly Rob and Mel couldn't come. 
My awesome Parents. 
Sisters 

My cute Hubby.

My mom had a birthday while we were there. This was the yummy sea food restaurant  we went to. Happy Birthday Mom
Charlie was so cute. He was floating around the pool with his very own ice cream pop. 
Abby was such a good corn husking helper. I loved it when Abby was my little shadow!

4 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Rachel Hagen said...

Katie! Thank goodness for blogs is all i've got to say. I was talking with Jaclyn and told her how I ran into, but was stupid and didn't get YOUR contact info. She gave me becky's blog and i found you. Anyway, I'm serious when I say we need to hang out. Mick and I are always looking for fun couples to hang out with. He was also disappointed that I didn't get Eliot's business name, contact info...etc. Well once this Parade is over I'll have more time and we should all get together. Our blog is at Rachelhagen.com

Jami Broadbent said...

looks like fun. love your bangs. we need to have dinner.

Kristin said...

There is not a prettier family in the world