Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its not like riding a bike.



So this afternoon while cleaning i had Rob and Big on in the background (one of our favorite reality tv shows about a skateboarder and his bodyguard) and it inspired me to pull my skateboard out of the closet.  It has been about 2 years since i had used it (i got a little distracted when I start dating Elliot.) About 5 min. in to my session it stated snowing.  what the? I guess it was a good thing b/c skateboarding isn't like riding a bike, it doesn't all come back when you get on.  I am terrible now!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love the shoes! I've never been able to skateboard. I'm just impressed that you have been able to! Thanks for the b-day gift. I love it.

summonz said...

Ya next time you get the urge to skate call me! I haven't busted my board out in quite awhile!!! I can garentee you are better than I am now! :)

ART said...

Hi. I'm a friend of someone, through, someone, through Paris Soul Mate... aren't blogs fun.
Nice tatoo. You may appreciate my depiction of good streets to skate on in DC.
Still trying to jump off shiz - any pointers?
Thanks.